Immanuel has an active Men’s Group that meets the 2nd Saturday at 9AM each month at the church for breakfast, devotions, fellowship and a brief meeting to discuss activities.
Our group works on activities such as:
- Supporting mission projects the youth and church are doing (e.g., building decks at Maple Hills Estates in Corcoran.)
- Working on projects at the church (painting, organizing when needed, etc.
- Organize and serve food at our annual luncheon for all of the women in our church.
- Prepare and set up our Giving Tree at Christmas time as a means of collecting supplies for the kitchen to be used throughout the year.
- Prepare and serve breakfast for the Easter Sunrise Service at the church.
- Discuss ideas for things we might do that will help in the work mission of Immanuel.
Our activities have met with success and enthusiasm. It is our way to give back for what God has given us. Our Men’s Group is open to all men at Immanuel and we are always open to fresh ideas.
Please join us. You’ll be glad you did.